Group Classes are starting Saturdays on January 9th
Classes run for 6 weeks. To keep up with social distancing guidelines there is a maximum of 4 teams (scroll down to see COVID guidelines).
The price for a 6 week class is $175 (plus tax)
Private lessons are also available at our facility - call for pricing
AKC Canine Good Citizen Prep:
Our CGC®-Prep School class prepares your dog to become a "Canine Good Citizen". The class runs for 6 weeks. (CGC Test is given on the last week of class). Open for purebreds and mixed breeds!
The Canine Good Citizen® Test is testing your dog in 10 everyday situations, proofing the dog's obedience, non-aggressiveness and non-fearfulness. It's an excellent way to show your community that you are a responsible dog owner. To find out more about the Canine Good Citizen visit the AKC Website by clicking here.
This class is for dogs over 6 months.
Puppy Foundations: This class will work on foundations for attention, recall, leash walking, impulse control, stays and more. We teach this while playing games and having fun with your puppy. With these foundations everything else like leash walking behaving around distractions etc, will be much easier. We'll also be going over exercises that are good for confidence building, socializing, mouthing, etc.
This class is for puppies 8 weeks to 5 months old.
Life Skills 101: Help your dog have excellent manners!
This class covers impulse control and foundational behaviors like leave It, sit, down, go to bed, recall, polite greetings and stay. The first thing we work on is attention and focus on the handler. We want your dog to learn to focus on you, as all good things come from you!
This class is for dogs 4 months and older.
Social Distancing Guidelines & Infectious Disease Plan For The Training Center Guidelines for Clients
1. All clients must wear a face mask that covers both nose & mouth. Face masks must be on when they come into the building & stay on. If clients need a break from their face mask, they must step outside.
2. Up to two people allowed per dog.
3. All clients (both people & dogs) must stay 6 feet apart or more, even if they know each other.
4. Clients will be instructed to wait in their cars until the instructor “waves them in”. Clients will come into the facility and leave the facility one at a time.
5. Hand sanitizer will be readily available at the entry/exit of the room for clients to use when coming in and when leaving.
6. The room will be sanitized and door handles and chairs wiped downing between classes.
Some of the classes we provide:
AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy
Canine Good Citizen prep
Public outings - these classes will be held in dog friendly places out in public.
Tricks and more.